Sunday 9 March 2014

Swatch My Stash : My MAC Lipgloss Collection

Hi guys :) 

I thought I'd do another addition in my "Swatch my Stash" series. If you would like to see any particular brands or products in this series then let me know in the comments! I decided to go with my MAC lipgloss collection today.. I hope you enjoy it :)




From left to right there is :

  • Pink Lemonade (Lipglass)
  • Love Nectar (Lustreglass)
  • Soft Serenade (Lipglass - From the Temperate Rising Collection)
  • Nymphette (Lipglass)
  • Cultured (Lipglass)

And again from left to right is :
  • Flusterose (Lustreglass)
  • Pinkarat (Lustreglass)
  • Morning Glory (Lustreglass)
  • C-Thru (Lipglass)

I really like the formula of all the MAC lipglosses. I don't find them sticky or hard to apply! My favourite are definitely the Lustreglass, just because it has a brush instead of a sponge applicator. I really want to try some of the Cremesheen glosses in the future.. They just look so creamy :) What shades would you recommend? Thank you so much for reading!

Love Shannon x

No comments:

Post a Comment