Wednesday 12 March 2014

Eye Make-Up Tutorial : All Purple Everything

Hi guys :)

I hope you're all well! I wanted to do a quick tutorial for you while I was doing my make up this morning and I didn't have time to film a video. As you can probably tell by the title, it's going to be a purple look! Let me know what colours and techniques you would like to see in the future anddd I hope you enjoy this look :)


Step One -



  • Apply your eye base/ primer.
  • Using a matte medium purple and a fluffy brush, go in windscreen wiper motions in the crease and onto browbone. This will create a transition for darker colours later in the look.
  • Apply a shimmery light pink/ purple to the inner corner.

Step Two -

  • Apply a shimmery purple all over the lid.
  • Blend the lid colour into the crease with the same fluffy brush you used earlier.

Step Three - 

  • Apply the same shimmery colour you used on the lid under the eye with a pencil brush.

Step Four -

  • Clean up the edge using concealer or a cotton bud and make-up remover.

Step Five -

  • Apply whatever eyeliner you like! I went with a black pencil in the waterline and tightline and a thick liquid line. I ALWAYS do a wing on my eyeliner but I decided to leave it out so the focus is on the sharp edge!

Step Six - 

  • Apply mascara to the top and bottom eyelashes. You can leave it at this point now or you can go a tiny bit further and add some false lashes :)

Step Seven -

  • I used the Katy Perry lashes that have the purple hairs woven in!
I hope you enjoyed this! Thank you so much for reading :)

Love Shannon x

No comments:

Post a Comment