Saturday 8 March 2014

Fashion Haul | H&M, New Look, Primark & Topshop

Hello there :)

I'm supposed to be saving for LA in May but I recently cleared out my wardrobe and I couldn't resist the urge to shop.. So I headed to Belfast (That's why the prices are in pounds!) There were so many gorgeous spring/ summer clothes in the shops :) I wanted to stock up on basics and get some summer shoes! I hope you enjoy! So here's what I got...


Top - H&M (£12.99)  Jeans - Topshop (£36)  Shoes - Office (£65)
Kimono - Primark (£15) Dress - Primark (£10) Shoes - Office (£65)
The shoes close up
T-Shirt- H&M (£6.99) Jeans - Topshop (£36) Shoes - Primark (£8)
Cardigan - H&M (£9.95)
Top - Primark (£5) Jeans - Topshop (£36) Shoes - Primark (£8)
Close up of the shoes
Top - New Look (£14.99) Jeans -Topshop (£36) Shoes - Primark (£8)
The trainers up close
Top - Primark (£8) Jeans - Topshop (£36) Shoes - Primark (£14)
From the front
Anddddd from the side


I hope you liked seeing these quick photos! Look out for a haul video featuring all of these items :) Thank you so much for reading :)

Love Shannon x

No comments:

Post a Comment