Wednesday 29 April 2015

Review : No7 Shimmer Palette

Hello there :)


Sorry I'm posting this a bit later than expecting but it's still worth it, I promise! I was just browsing in Boots a few weeks ago and I came across this highlighter. I have yet to come across a drugstore highlighter that gives that metallic glowy look that I love.. However, this one looked very promising. At €17.50 it's not exactly cheap but there's still a significant different between that and a Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick at €42.50! Are you dying to see swatches? :)




I got mine in the shade "Caramel". They also have a "Rose" shade.
This is swatched with flash 
I was really impressed with the smooth formula and sheen from this product. When I saw it in the shop I thought it looked a lot like some of my other highlighters. Just to compare..

L-R : No7 Caramel, MAC MSF in Global Glow, Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Beige
What do you think? I think they look so similar and they have the same texture too :) I was nicely surprised by this highlighter and I'd definitely recommend it if you can find it in store! If you want to get it online just click here.

Thanks so much for reading :)

Shannon x

No comments:

Post a Comment